Saturday, April 10, 2021

Learn Online MS Excel with Mr. Excel - Free Online excel Microsoft Trainings

FREE ONLINE EXCEL TRAINING-LEARN MS EXCEL with Mr.Excel

Microsoft Excel is one of the popular data analysis application which is helping the many people around the world in their daily lives, You can use Microsoft Excel to sort out your data, data analysis, financial, mathematical calculations.  If you are a beginner and intermediate and want to learn Micro-soft Excel with Mr. Excel, this is the right corner for you to get your start with Microsoft Excel. Mr. Excel will provide you totally free access to Excel Training where you don’t need to create an account or get paid. To get excellent training experience, please read my all posts carefully. If you’re an advanced user, you can help out me to highlight my weak areas. You can use the comment section to get discuss posts. Your valued feedback is our asset. You can support me through donations if this blog helping you.

To make it very easy and informative for our visitors we will divide this training into parts, Our outline for basic training will be as below.

 

  • Part #1 Basics of Excel
  • Part#2 Functions of Excel
  • Part#3 Data Analysis 
  • Part# 4 Dashboard Workings excel online

 

Before we start It's your right to know about your trainer.

 

Who I am?

I am Naeem Ahmed from Pakistan. I am starting this Excel Tips and Tutorials blog today –April 2020 to share my expertise with the world and taking a part in Skillful World. While I have been using Excel for more than 10 years now, In 2010 I joined a multinational telecom company and still, I am a part of this company where I am doing the job as Reporting & Analysis Executive, where I am involved in data analysis with Excel, PBI tools. 

Hopefully, I will be your best choice after the few articles, you are just a click away from me, simply email me at Naeem.ahmed3034@gmail.com. 


If you don't have installed Microsoft Excel, please download it from the official download page of Microsoft.


No comments:

Post a Comment